The investigation conducted by the Criminal Section of the General Prosecutor’s office shall clarify all aspects under discussion in the case of policeman Eugen Stan, including such aspects related to the manner in which the pedophilia cases were previously investigated, Prosecutor General Augustin Lazar stated on Thursday.
“The case was taken over by the Criminal Section of the General Prosecutor’s office, which has much better trained resources for conducting such an investigation and I am sure that it will answer to all aspects under discussion related to the manner in which the crimes were committed and also related to the manner in which the cases were conducted,” said Augustin Lazar, before a meeting of the Supreme Council of Magistrates.
When asked if, in his opinion, Eugen Stan was protected by his colleagues, the general prosecutor said that all such suspicions will be analyzed.
“The investigation will clarify all these aspects. We can’t say anything right now, but these suspicions will be clarified,” underscored Augustin Lazar.
One day ago, the Prosecutor General’s office took from the Prosecutor’s office attached to the Bucharest Court over the case file in which policeman Eugen Stan is being accused of sexually aggressing two children. Moreover, the same ordinance of the general prosecutor office ordered the taking over of the case conducted by the Prosecutor’s office attached to the District 5 Court, under which an investigation started into sexual aggression after a complaint from 2016, which the Police Section 18 initially wanted to close.
The Prosecutor General ordered on Wednesday the Prosecution and Forensics Department of the Prosecution Office attached to the Bucharest Court to take over the case related to three sexual aggression crimes committed by Eugen Stan, as well as to a sexual perversion crime.
A case handled by the Prosecution Office attached to the District 5 Court, in which criminal prosecution in rem was started in relation to a sexual aggression crime, opened as a result of a complaint since 2016, was also took over. The prosecutors of the Prosecution Office attached to the District 5 Court mentioned on Wednesday that regarding a complaint on sexual aggression filed by a woman in 2016 against Eugen Stan, the police officers of the Police Section 18 of Bucharest hid Eugen Stan’s police officer quality, moreover, they even proposed the case to be closed.
“Taking over the two case in order to conduct the criminal prosecution by the Prosecution Office attached to the High Court of Cassation and Justice is grounded on the need to check all the deeds with a similar way of acting committed in the area of the Bucharest city and Ilfov County, the fact that the defendant Eugen Stan is an employee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the complexity of the two cases given by the large number of injured persons, the multitude of evidence to be handled and the variety of the means of evidence, as well as the special impact caused in society by committing such deeds” explains the Prosecution Office attached to the High Court of Cassation and Justice in a press release sent to Mediafax.
According to the Prosecutor General Office, in the ordinance for taking over the two cases appears that regarding the two sexual assault crimes committed against the two minors on January 5, 2018, inside the elevator of building located in the Drumul Taberei neighborhood from Bucharest, prosecutors ordered the criminal proceedings to start on January 8, 2018. The Prosecution Office attached to the Bucharest Court also ordered on January 8, 2018, the expansion of the criminal prosecution and proceedings against Eugen Stan for a third sexual aggression crime committed on October 22, 2012, also inside the elevator of a building from Bucharest, the victim being a 7 years old minor. In the same case, on October 26 2012, the criminal prosecution against an unknown author was started in relation to the sexual perversion crime.
Prosecutors also held that on November 2, 2009, a 14 years old minor was the victim of the aggression of a man while she was inside the staircase of a building in Bucharest.
“Regarding the case that was took over from the Prosecution Office attached to the District 5 Court, we mention that the criminal prosecution in rem was started on December 10, 2016, in relation to the sexual assault crime provided by art. 219 of the Criminal Code, the deed being committed inside the staircase of a building located in the District 5 sector. The case was opened as a result of the complaint of the injured person, and defendant Eugen Stan is one of the persons suspected of committing this deed” explains the General Prosecutor’s Office.
The Prosecution Office attached to the High Court of Cassation and Justice was also informed by the Romanian Police in respect to the initiation of an analysis related to the way of handling the criminal cases in which Eugen Stan is investigated and to taking legal measures according to the outcome.
New odious deeds committed by the pedophile police officer come to light . Eugen Stan, filmed while aggressing other three little girls in the staircase of a building
Police officer Eugen Stan, who was preventively arrested on Tuesday for 30 days, being accused of pedophilia, was filmed while he was aggressing three little girls in the staircase of a building, in 2015.
In the images revealed by Romania TV, we can see that the policeman is waiting for the three girls to open the door of the building from the interphone. As soon as the girls enter the staircase of the building, the policeman runs to grab the door before closing, and he follows them.
In the same recording, we can see that the man is touching one of the girls while she is trying to go down the stairs holding the handrail, since she had roller skates on her feet. Moreover, he grabs another girl’s face and kisses her.
The man was caught by the police officers on Monday morning. The aggressor is a police officer of the Bucharest Road Brigade, and during the hearings he admitted that he committed the facts. He was recognized by his colleagues who denounced him on Sunday afternoon.
The policeman whose deeds terrified everybody is working since 10 years ago at the Road Brigade, being transferred from the Gendarmerie on the position of the driver of a Police head; he is married and has two children.
Last year he allegedly tried to rape a woman, and in 2012 he sexually abused a girl, also in the 6th District of Bucharest.