13.2 C
Bucharest
April 20, 2021
BUSINESS

INS: Industry and constructions, moderate September-November decline

Trade enterprise managers estimate a moderate drop in activity during September-November of this year in the manufacturing industry, a decline in the construction sector and a relative stability in the retail and service sectors, against the previous three months, Mediafax reports.


According to the conjectural inquiry, managers in the manufacturing sector stipulate for the next three months a moderate decline in production volume (11 per cent), the National Statistics Institute (INS) reports.


The workforce will also see a downturn of 21 per cent overall the manufacturing sector.Industrial product prices are expected to stay put in the next three months (conjectural balance of 2 per cent). The construction sector will take a fall both in terms of production volume (23 per cent) and the inventory of contracts and orders – 26 per cent).

Related posts

Unions want abrogation of copyright remuneration, employers want turnover-based taxation

Test

Dacia 2018 sales hit all-time high of 700,798 units

NINE O'CLOCK

Annual inflation remains at a very low level of just 1.4 pc

Nine O' Clock