Realitatea.net reports two Gura Ocnitei (Dambovita County) young boys suffered gas poisoning Sunday night, one of them dying, when crawling into the pressure tube of a gasoline pipeline. Dambovita Police Spokeswoman Raluca Trandafir noted that, on their way back from a fishing party, the boys came across a gasoline pipeline pressure tube they decided to get into. ‘The children were intoxicated by the gas leak. Someone saw them and called 112,’ Trandafir said. The victims were taken to hospital, but only the 17-year old could be saved. The other boy, aged 12, died.