A young man was found dead in his home in Caras-Severin. The man died from smoke poisoning. Preliminary investigations have pointed out that the heating stove had not been cleaned in a long time. The young man was found by one of his friends who then called 112. Firefighters managed to get the victim out but doctors were unable to resuscitate him. The victim had died several hours before. The man was living alone, his mother having left the country to work in Italy. The woman will now return to Romania in order to bury her only child.