Three people were hospitalised with various kinds of burns after a powerful fire broke out at a house in Cisnadie, Sibiu County, on Monday night. One of the three was in serious condition. The fire was apparently caused by an electrical system malfunction. “In the fire, a woman suffered second and third degree burns and was taken to hospital by a SMURD Sibiu intervention team, and two other people sustained minor injuries. The furniture in two rooms and the lobby was destroyed, along with about 250 kilograms of textile material and the roof of the wooden house, on a surface of about five square metres,” a spokesperson for the Sibiu Emergency Situations Inspectorate, Diana Lazar, told Mediafax.