POLITICS

Chamber Speaker: 76 pc of voters still undecided

Chamber of Deputies Speaker Roberta Anastase, a member of the ruling Democrat Liberal Party, believes opinion polls crediting PDL with third place in voters’ preferences are irrelevant because the polls only refer to 24 per cent of those interviewed, Mediafax reported. “The rest of 76 per cent are undecided because they wait to see our government’s results. In fact the 76 per cent, an overwhelming majority, understand there is no alternative right now and are willing to back us,” she said. (A.I.)

Related posts

Nomination of Bucharest Deputy Mayor hits “juridical” snags

Ponta’s Gov’t reshuffles on Facebook, list of the new ministers of Ponta 4 Cabinet to be submitted to Parliament on Monday

Nine O' Clock

Politicians concerned over massive ANI incompatible verdicts against mayors

Nine O' Clock

Leave a Comment