A two-year-old child died and his four-year-old sister and oneyear- old brother suffered serious burns after a fire started in a house in Corni commune, Botosani County, on the night of Saturday to Sunday. According to Mediafax, the three brothers were home alone at that time. The fire most likely started after charcoal fell from the stove. Two fire engines battled the fire. According to doctors from the Pediatric Hospital in Botosani, the children hat survived have four-degree burns on 75-80 per cent of their bodies and were taken to Bucharest. The youngest of them is in a very serious condition.