16.1 C
Bucharest
April 23, 2021
Social

Child dies after taking poison instead of coughing syrup

A three-year-old girl in Unirea, Calarasi County, died and her five-year-old brother is in a coma at the “Grigore Alexandrescu” Hospital in Bucharest, with little hope of recovery, after their great-grandmother gave them rat poison, which she mistook for coughing syrup. According to the doctors, the quantity of poison they ingested would have been enough to kill even an adult. The police started an investigation in this case.

Related posts

Over 5.5 million employment contracts

Nine O' Clock

PM Orban says he’s a supporter of vaccination

NINE O'CLOCK

Orthodox Church leader Daniel attends Serbian Patriarch funeral

Test