A Romanian woman died after a villa collapsed in Anzio, near Rome, following a blast most likely caused by a gas leak, according to Wednesday’s Corriere della Sera.The incident happened around 9:30 am local time on “Via delle Petunie” in Anzio. The 47-year-old Romanian did her janitorial work in the building when the blast struck. Her 20-year-old daughter, who was also in the building, was seriously injured and rushed to a hospital in Rome. The two Romanians were hired as janitors. Police and firefighters suppose the powerful blast was caused by a leak from a gas cylinder in the villa kitchen. Firefighters recovered the victim’s body from rubble.