24.5 C
Bucharest
September 29, 2022
BUSINESS

Dacia absorbs matrix plant in Pitesti

According to the Official Gazette, as cited by zf.ro, the shareholders of Automobile Dacia will meet at the end of September 2013 to discuss the merger by absorption of Matrite Dacia. This is the second such merger to take place in 2013 following Dacia’s merger by absorption with the Logistics Division of the Renault Group in Romania.
Matrite Dacia is the only Renault entity to produce pressing equipment to turn tin sheets into car bodyparts. The unit covers approximately 10% of Group demand, while the remaining 90% is covered by external suppliers.

Related posts

Raiffeisen Q1 net gain in Romania and R. Moldova fell 55 pc, to EUR 17 M

Test

Vast Resources has registered record growth in the last quarter of 2016

Nine O' Clock

Tax Authority seeks full access to bank accounts

Nine O' Clock