9.6 C
April 14, 2021

Konica Minolta’s H1 turnover in Romania, up 10 pc to EUR 8.7 M

Office equipment provider Konica Minolta recorded a turnover of 8.7 million euros in Romania, in H1 2014, up by 10% from that in the same period of 2013, according to a company’s Tuesday release issued for Agerpres.

Approximately 45% of revenues came from the sale of equipment, whilst the remaining 55% of turnover was generated from services and solutions provided by the company on office and digital production segments.

In H1 of this year, the best-selling Konica Minolta products were black-and-white colour multi-purpose printers, with printing speeds between 21 and 30 pages per minute. A significant increase in sales in the said period was recorded on the segment of A3 colour office equipment. The company holds a 31% share on the local market for A3 laser multi-purpose office equipment, whilst on the segment of production systems, Konica Minolta has maintained its leading position on the market, with a market share of over 56%.

The most important services provided by Konica Minolta locally are OPS (Optimized Print Services), based on complete document management solutions that enable increased productivity and lower costs, document processing software solutions, security solutions, solutions for management and monitoring of devices and users, as well as servicing and maintenance.

Also, Konica Minolta has extended its Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions that enable companies to optimize work processes with information and documents, increased productivity and optimized costs, and the company estimates the demand for such solutions in the next four years will double.

‘The growth of Konica Minolta in H1 2014 was backed by several factors: investments made locally in innovation, diversification of product and service portfolio, as well as the continuous improvement in the experience we offer our clients. I expect solid results also in H2 2014 and thus exceed in 2014 the turnover of 20 million euros posted last year,’ said Konica Minolta Business Solutions Romania CEO Helmut Ignat.


Related posts

Bundesbank: German GDP stalled in Q2

Nine O' Clock

Spain buys the first H215 helicopter which will be produced also in Romania. Serge Durand, General Director Airbus Helicopters Industries: Spain confirms the European value of H215 helicopter which will be produced in Romania

Nine O' Clock

Highest exchange rate in the last seven weeks

Nine O' Clock