Twenty-three persons who were injured on October 30 in the Colectiv club fire in Bucharest are in hospitals in Bucharest and abroad, says the data released by the Health Ministry on its website on Tuesday.
Four victims of the fire, of whom one critical, are in the Bucharest Capital City. One patient is at the Bagdasar Arseni Hospital, one at the C. C. Iliescu medical unit, while two are at the Floreasca Emergency Hospital.
So far, 76 victims of the Colectiv club fire have received medical care in the country’s specialized units.
Likewise, 39 persons, injured on October 30 in the Bucharest club were transferred to medical units abroad. Of those, 19 are still in hospitals, in stable condition. To be more specific, eight persons are being hospitalized in Belgium, three in Great Britain, three in the Netherlands, two in Austria and two in Germany, one in Israel.
Following the October 30 fire, 63 persons have passed away, of whom 27 at the tragedy location, 24 afterwards in Romanian hospitals and 12 of the injured transferred abroad.
A phone line where Colectiv club fire victims and their families can ask for support has been opened by the Health Ministry, as an institution’s release issued on Monday for AGERPRES informed.
The phone number is +4021.3072.614, available 24/7.
Depending on the request, callers will receive support to cover the costs of treatment abroad, special devices needed during the recovery period recommended by specialist doctors, and other costs related to the necessary materials and medicines needed, the Health Ministry informs.
Patients and their families may receive, upon request, social and psychological assistance, the said release also informs.