10.4 C
Bucharest
October 16, 2021
BUSINESS

Re/Max brokers deals worth EUR 19 M in 2015


Company’s turnover from brokering real-estate deals reaches approx. EUR 1 M * Its 15 offices in Romania brokered approx. 300 deals

Re/Max Romania, part of the global real-estate leader and the top real-estate franchise at global level, brokered approximately 300 real-estate deals worth a total of EUR 19 M in 2015. In this context, the total commissions collected by the company stood at approximately EUR 1 M.

“In 2015, the 15 offices that are part of the Re/Max Romania network, located in Cluj-Napoca, Arad, Oradea, Bistrita, Brasov, Suceava, Bacau, Sibiu and Bucharest, brokered approximately 300 deals. The offices in Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest and Brasov were by far those with the highest number of deals brokered, thanks to the potential of each of those markets but also to the fact that those offices had been opened for over a year and already had a tradition in their area of operations,” Re/Max Romania Regional Director Razvan Cuc (photo) stated.

According to his statements, 80 per cent of the deals closed last year were sales and the other 20 per cent were rentals.

Ordered by the type of properties transacted, 80 per cent of the deals were on the residential segment, one of the market segments that registered positive growth last year. The other 15 per cent of the deals were on the office and retail segment and 5 per cent on the plots of land segment.

“In what concerns the residential properties brokered by Re/Max offices, most of them – 75 per cent – were apartments and the other 15 per cent were homes with a value above market average,” Razvan Cuc emphasized.

After the company closed 2015 with a number of 15 offices, 101 agents and a turnover of approximately EUR 1 M in commissions, for 2016 Razvan Cuc stakes on constant growth.

Thus, this year the company estimates it will reach a total number of 24 offices, 165 agents and a commissions turnover of EUR 1.5 M. “This year we will focus on developing the office network in Bucharest, however we are not ruling out the country’s main cities, cities such as Cluj-Napoca, Iasi, Constanta and Timisoara,” Razvan Cuc emphasized.

Related posts

EU Startup Summit. Action Plan to Make Europe the new Global Powerhouse for Startups

NINE O'CLOCK

CNADNR goes against the law

Test

Investors warn the IMF about unpredictability for the business environment

Nine O' Clock