Adriana Saftoiu, prime-vice-president of National Liberal Party (PNL) declared, on Friday, for a TV channel that, that if she is well-rated in surveys, she will be up for the position of General Mayor of Bucharest, according to Realitatea TV.
“I did not even want to ask if I am part of the survey. We will see on Sunday or on Monday. From my point of view, I do not think that my profile is ideal for administration. It is obvious that, if you are part of an organisation, you cannot decide on your own. If the party needs this, probably yes but I confess to you that in a single tour it will be pretty hard to win Bucharest”, Adriana Saftoiu stated.
In this period, PNL realised a new survey in the Capital, in which it tested Cristian Bușoi, Adriana Saftoiu, Ilie Bolojan and Catalin Predoiu.
Regarding the candidates registered in the internal race for the District’s Halls, the list is as following:
• For the 1st District Hall there remained in the internal race Diana Tuşa (PNL deputy), Alexandru Nazare (PNL deputy), Victor Picu and Alexandru Dumitrescu (PNL adviser);
• For the 2nd District Hall, there were registered Dan Cristian Popescu (PNL deputy ), Adrian Neacșu (copresident of 2nd Districl PNL branch) and Richard Radu (adviser at the General City Hall of Bucharest) and Ioana Lăzăroiu and Sorin Rădulescu;
• The liberals who are going to fight for the position of Mayor for the 3rd District are Florin Alexe (PNL deputy), Sulfina Barbu (PNL ex-deputy, co-president of 3rd district branch of PNL), Cristi Tudorache (Vice-mayor of the 2nd District), Vasile Florin Ştefan and Adrian Moraru;
• In the internal race for the 4th District Hall, we are going to have Răzvan Sava, the current interim Mayor of Bucharest, Marius Rogin (PNL Co-president for the 4st District), Alexandru Ionescu and Honorius Prigoană, the son of PDL ex-leader, Silviu Prigoană;
• For the 5th District, the fight will take place in PNL between Ovidiu Raețchi (PNL Deputy for Diaspora) and Virgil Bălăceanu (Army general, disbandmented);
• PNL will have to choose, for the 6th District Hall, between Răzvan Mironescu (PNL Deputy) and Daniel Tulugea, according to Mediafax.