Hilton Properties Have Banked 19 Awards Across Europe
Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest has been recognised as Romania’s Leading Hotel for the third consecutive time, and Romania’s Leading Business Hotel for the second year in a row, at the World Travel Awards Europe 2018 – the travel industry’s renowned awards programme.
The 2018 Europe Gala Ceremony which took place in Athens, Greece on 30 June, saw Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest take the win for two of the 19 awards won by Hilton properties, as voted by travel and tourism professionals globally.
The two recognitions as Romania’s Leading Hotel and Romania’s Leading Business Hotel highlight the hotel’s upscale features, and its commitment to providing great guest service, outstanding experiences and high-class business and conference facilities.
Rainer Gieringer, general manager, Athénée Palace Hilton, said, “It is an honour to have been recognised by the World Travel Awards 2018, especially for the third consecutive year. Both of the awards are testament to the genuine passion and dedication our hotel puts into going the extra mile for our guests. Thank you to all of our amazing Team Members at Athénée Palace Hilton who made this great achievement possible.”
Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest hotel is one of the city’s most sophisticated and prestigious landmarks. Built in 1914 and situated within the heart of the city, the hotel provides spectacular views over Revolution Square. The hotel offers a wealth of premium amenities in its 272 guestrooms and suites, 13 fully-renovated meeting rooms, a Health Club with pool, and fine dining in its two restaurants, terrace and bar.
Hilton was recognised in the following categories at the 2018 World Travel Awards for Europe:
- Europe’s Leading Airport Hotel: Hilton London Heathrow Airport
- Europe’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton London Bankside
- Europe’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Europe’s Leading MICE Hotel: Hilton London Bankside
- Austria’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Vienna Danube Waterfront
- Austria’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Vienna Plaza
- Austria’s Leading Hotel Suite: Penthouse Presidential Suite @ Hilton Vienna
- Belarus’s Leading Business Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Minsk
- Cyprus’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Cyprus
- England’s Leading Business Hotel: London Hilton on Park Lane
- Finland’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Helsinki Strand
- Germany’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Munich Park
- Greece’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Athens
- Hungary’s Leading Hotel: Hilton Budapest
- Italy’s Leading Conference Hotel: Hilton Molino Stucky Venice
- Poland’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Gdansk
- Romania’s Leading Business Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Romania’s Leading Hotel: Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest
- Spain’s Leading Business Hotel: Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona
The prominent World Travel Awards, established in 1993 to acknowledge, reward and celebrate excellence in the hospitality sector, have become a key global institution of the industry, and is recognised as the ultimate hallmark of quality worldwide.