BUSINESS BUSINESS COMPANIES ECONOMY

Vodafone certified as the Best Mobile Network for Data in Romania

Vodafone Romania is certified as the “Best Mobile Network for Data” in Romania, following the tests conducted in March by the German independent auditor P3 Communications GmbH.

The measurement campaign has been conducted between March 8th to March 25th 2019, across Romanian territory, on a path randomly chosen by the P3 Communications auditor. The measurements have covered a total driving road length of 7000 km and a Romanian population percentage of 23%. 68% of the measurements were performed in urban and rural localities, while the other 32% were performed on driving roads. As result of these measurements, for the quality and performance of the mobile data services, Vodafone Romania registered the highest score. Compared to the previous P3 certification campaign in December 2017, Vodafone Romania improved the quality of its mobile voice and mobile data services, with a higher improvement on mobile data services.

“The Best Mobile Network for Data certification we have just obtained is another proof of our constant investments in the quality of services offered by Vodafone, giving us again the chance to reward our customers with a unique mobile experience. We are proud that our engineers’ efforts reaffirm our mobile data network leadership in a market where the trend of mobile data consumption is constantly growing”, stated Cătălin Buliga, Technology Director, Vodafone Romania.

The testing and certification campaign has been conducted in Timișoara, Chișineu-Criș, Salonta, Săcuieni, Carei, Seini, Baia Mare, Somcuța Mare, Cluj, Turda, Luduș, Iernut, Târgu Mureș, Reghin, Vatra Dornei, Gura Humorului, Salcea, Botoșani, Flămânzi, Podu Iloaiei, Iași, Săbăoani, Bacău, Focșani, Râmnicu Sărat, Buzău, Ianca, Măcin, Tulcea, Babadag, Constanța, Fetești, București, Corbii Mari, Slatina, Drăgășani, Râmnicu Vâlcea, Călimănești, Sibiu and on the connecting driving roads between these localities.

The testing methodology, the localities and roads tested have been independently and randomly selected by P3 communications, without communicating them in advance to Romanian operators, in order to ensure the objectivity and accuracy of the results and to reflect the real mobile experience of Romanian mobile customers.

The testing methodology is updated every year by P3 communications in order to reflect the increased customer expectations, the availability of the latest mobile technologies in the respective country and to stress mobile networks at their maximum capabilities. This is the fifth consecutive annual certification offered to Vodafone Romania by P3 communications, following the tests of the mobile network`s performance in Romania. The new certificate is available at www.p3-networkanalytics.com.

Related posts

Romania could attract foreign investors with Nuclearelectrica listing

BNR hosts “Romania 10 years in the EU. Progress, development perspectives, challenges” forum

Nine O' Clock

Romanian investment of 60 million Euros: Veranda, Bucharest’s newest mall, opens for business

Leave a Comment