Romanian users are in the 12th place in the top 20 countries with the highest user ratings in the world
After analyzing the information about its riders’ ratings, including the ones in Romania, Uber releases its first-ever global Rider Ratings Report. The report presents the top countries and cities with the highest user ratings in the world, as well as the moments when riders are most likely to get a five-star rating.
According to the Global Uber Rider Ratings Report, Romanian users are in the 12th place in the top 20 countries with the highest user ratings in the world.
- Taiwan (ROC)
- United States
- El Salvador
- Czech Republic
Top 5 Cities in Romania:
Top 5 countries with the most improved rating over the last year are:
- Hong Kong
For the Romanian riders who care about their ratings, Friday is the day in which they would most likely get their five stars. On a global scale, Mondays are the best days, while Sundays usually register the lowest ratings.
Globally, the date with the lowest ratings ever for Uber customers is January 1st (New Year’s Day), while December 31st and January 2nd are some of the best days. It looks like the winter holidays are a time for low feedback, followed by Thanksgiving and Halloween.
In Romania, users have received their best ratings in the middle of summer, on August 1st.
In Romania, users are most likely to get a five star rating in the morning, at 9:00 am. However, it seems like people who wish to have a good rating while traveling to other countries must wake up even earlier because on a global level things are a little different:
The top 5 times for five stars:
- 7:00 AM
- 8:00 AM
- 6:00 AM
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
Users who travel between midnight and 4 in the morning have the highest chance of receiving a low rating:
- 3:00 AM
- 2:00 AM
- 4:00 AM
- 1:00 AM
To brush up on Uber etiquette and remind users how to ride respectfully, Uber polled drivers to share simple steps for riders on how to get 5-star rating on any ride, day and hour.
Tips from drivers for getting a 5-star rating:
- Don’t be Late: Be ready for pick-up as soon as your driver arrives or give them a heads up if you’re running behind. And be sure the location you entered is where you’ll be!
- Avoid Slamming Doors: If you want to show your driver respect, you should also treat his car with care.
- Blasting Music: Requesting music is absolutely okay, just be sure to ask before turning the volume way up.
- Spilling Food & Drinks: It’s best to ask your driver if they’re comfortable with you bringing food or beverages along for the ride. If you make a mess, the driver has to clean up after you – so perhaps that greasy late-night pizza can wait.
- Safety First: Drivers want to make sure everyone in their car is safe, so squishing extra people into the car, or asking a driver to speed won’t snag you that five-star rating.