- Pink Post continues to lead the Romanian private postal services market by the number of postal items, for the third year in a row;
- the company registered a 19% market share and the biggest mailings volume across private postal service operators.
According to the Romanian postal services statistics data report for 2019, recently published by ANCOM, Pink Post continues to be the leader of the private postal services in Romania. By total traffic, the company holds a 19% market share and registers the highest mailings volume across private postal service operators in 2019. Last year alone, Pink Post delivered approximately 350 million addressed and unaddressed mailings, closing 2019 with a fiscal value of 17.5 million euros, an increase of 5% compared to 2018, and an operational profit of 1.3 million euros.
In 2019 alone, Pink Post delivered over 108 million addressed mailings, 4 million envelopes with receipt confirmations, 7.3 million addressed and 240 million unaddressed advertisements. Between 2017 and 2019, Pink Post has earned a 5% market share from the main private postal services operators by total traffic.
“We are glad to continue leading the top private postal services operators by mailings numbers. In 2019, we succeeded in finding the best delivery solutions for our clients and we focused our efforts on developing new projects and directions for the services that we provide. We adapted to our clients’ needs by creating personalized and premium deliveries and we started to look into courier services. The results for 2019 have been a good foundation for the ones for 2020 and we hope that we will continue to perform on this market even though this has been an atypical and challenging year”, said Diana Turdor, Commercial Director at Pink Post.
Out of the total mailings sent on a national level in 2019, Pink Post registered the highest volumes in:
- Bucharest – 23.6m addressed mailings and 47.2m unaddressed
- Constanța – 7.4m addressed mailings and 11.5m unaddressed
- Cluj – 2.8m addressed mailings and 15m unaddressed
- Prahova – 5.7m addressed mailings and 7.5m unaddressed
- Brașov – 5m addressed mailings and 6.9m unaddressed
- Timiș – 4.1m addressed mailings and 7.5m unaddressed