Enel Energie and Enel Energie Muntenia are implementing starting this week, a pilot project which allows customers to access shops including based on a telephone appointment. Its purpose is to increase the comfort of customers and at the same time to provide them energy services in complete safety, amid the increasing infection rates with Sars-CoV-2 and the beginning of the cold season.
The pilot project is implemented in the 17 shops1 operated by Enel Energie and Enel Energie Muntenia (South Muntenia, Banat and Dobrogea regions), and aims to reduce waiting times as well as improve operational efficiency.
“We are offering support to our customers and expand the services and products that can be accessed both online and by phone, to provide them with safety and trust. This pilot project is part of an extensive process of the company’s digital transformation. Customers who will use the new service will enjoy faster operations and, implicitly, will spend less time in shops”, said Michele Abbate, General Manager of Enel Energie and Enel Energie Muntenia.
Enel Energie and Enel Energie Muntenia customers will be able to make appointments in the mentioned shops by calling the Call Center service, at the telephone number 021.9977 (call with normal tariff), and pressing the key 5. The appointment in shops is made only by the contract holder, by Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 16:00. The appointment will be scheduled no sooner than the next working day and no later than five working days from the initiation of the phone call.
Steps to get a phone appointment:
- The customer of Enel suppliers calls the unique telephone number 021.9977 and presses key 5 to establish an appointment in the shop where he requests assistance from the employee dedicated to this service.
- During the phone call, the customer will be asked about the identification data and the problem for which he requests the interaction in the shop; he will be scheduled within a minimum of one business day and a maximum of five business days from the call
- The customer will be communicated the ticketing number, depending on the shop’s availability and the time, the day for which he requests the appointment
- The customer is asked to show up at the shop no sooner than 15 minutes before the scheduled time and no later than 10 minutes after the allotted time
- Upon arrival at the shop, the customer communicates to the security guard the ticket number obtained after the telephone interaction
- At the scheduled time, he will be able to enter the shop, observing the safety measures provided by the legislation in force, to discuss with an Enel employee.
The health and safety of our customers are at the forefront, and this is why the Enel suppliers recommend customers to avoid the risks associated with a visit to the shop and to use the MyEnel application, which can be easily activated either online, on my.enel.ro, or by downloading the application for the mobile phone for free, from the App Store or Google Play. Through MyEnel, customers can receive and pay their electricity or gas bills, register their index or check their balance of payments. Also, in the MyEnel application, in the Quick Contracting section, commercial offers are available, so that both existing and potential customers have the opportunity to submit online requests to conclude an electricity or gas supply contract.
Between March and October 2020, due to the company’s efforts to accelerate and popularize digital solutions, the number of MyEnel accounts increased by almost 50% compared to the same period last year. Moreover, in the eight months the number of customers who downloaded the MyEnel application has doubled.