- The gross dividend is RON 0,13 / share, which represents a 15,4% yield at the current market capitalization of the company.
- In addition to the cash distribution, the shareholders will receive 1 free share per each 4 shares owned, within the share capital increase.
- The dividends will be granted in July and the distribution of free shares will take place in September this year.
On June 25, 2021, the General Meeting of the Shareholders of TeraPlast approved the granting of dividends and the distribution of free shares.
The total value of the dividends is RON 226,6 million and the share capital increase will be made with the amount of RON 43,6 million. This means a gross dividend of RON 0,13/share and the distribution of 1 free share per each 4 shares owned.
„In our 125-years history, 2020 shall remain a year of the adaptation of the strategy and we are glad that in this whole process we have the trust of our shareholders. We invest over RON 160 million in the development of TeraPlast Group to continue to deliver double-digit growth. The first quarter confirmed that we are on the right track in meeting the budget of RON 636,2 million turnover in 2021, and the last months’ evolution makes us believe that on July 26, we will announce another series of excellent results for the Group. The recent transactions allow us to bring value to our shareholders and, at the same time, to continue our evolution. We offer a 15,4% yield to our shareholders, calculated at the current market capitalization of TeraPlast. We find it natural to reward our shareholders for the trust they have shown us” stated Mr. Alexandru Stânean, CEO of TeraPlast.
The dividends are granted from the profit registered by TeraPlast SA in the first quarter of this year. Following the closing of the sale of the Steel division, that took place in February 2021, TeraPlast registered a profit of RON 274 million. Out of this, TeraPlast’s Board of Directors proposed the distribution of the amount of RON 226,6 million as special dividends – proposal approved on June 25 by the GMS. Also, the share capital increase and granting 1 free share per each 4 shares held were approved.
For dividends, the ex-date is July 12, 2021, and the payment date is July 22nd, 2021. Regarding the share capital increase, the ex-date is September 28, 2021, with the payment date set for September 30, 2021.
Key information for 2021:
- TeraPlast Group invests over RON 160 million in increasing by 50% its production capacity for the Installation business line, in doubling the processing capacity of the rigid recycling factory and in the new business segment of biodegradable packaging.
- For 2021, TeraPlast Group has budgeted a turnover of RON 636,2 million and an EBITDA of RON 89,1 million, increasing by 60% (in turnover) and 63% (in EBITDA) compared to 2020.
- In January-March, 2021, TeraPlast Group registered a turnover of RON 107,9 million (+28% compared to Q1/2020) and an EBITDA of RON 17,5 million (+61% compared to Q1/2020). During the same period, the operating profit doubled, and the EBITDA margin increased up to 16,2%. These results take into account the resizing of the Group following the transactions in 2020 and are above the ones budgeted.
- The Group is actively studying other acquisition opportunities both in Romania and abroad. The Group’s objective is to rebuild, within 2 years, the RON 130 million EBITDA prior to the recent transactions, both through mergers and acquisitions and through organic growth.