PeliPartners has been involved in projects worth more than EUR 750 million since the beginning of the pandemic. The transactions assisted by the law firm are among the most important in the market during this period.
The projects fall into the five main areas of practice of the law firm: Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Competition / Commercial, Dispute Resolution.
“In the last year, we have proved once again that we are ready to be with our partners even in the most difficult situations. We all went through a period marked by a lot of uncertainties, which we managed to face with remarkable results, in all areas of expertise of PeliPartners. In complicated situations, customers seem to consider us a preferable option. Our main concern is to constantly update our skills and capitalize on our 20 years of experience, so that we can face this challenge properly. So far, it seems that we have done this very well,” says Francisc Peli, Managing Partner at PeliPartners.
Top 10 projects in which PeliPartners has been involved in the last year, depending on the value of the projects is:
- Assistance to a large European infrastructure group with estimated EUR 1 billion projects in Romania in finalizing the reporting strategy to key contractual partners
- Assistance to the Saint Gobain group for the acquisition of Duraziv
- Assistance provided to Banca Transilvania group for the acquisition of Certinvest
- Assistance to the Oresa Fund in the sale of Kiwi Finance
- Assistance to the Portland Trust in the sale of the largest developing photovoltaic project in Romania
- Assistance provided to Adventum in the acquisition process of the Hermes Business Campus