Over $10 million have already been traded in Private Beta
Vestinda, a marketplace dedicated to crypto investments, is launching a new iteration of its product, this time in Public Beta. The startup, which connects investors, traders, and brokers, has so far recorded more than $10 million in transactions in Private Beta with more than 180 experienced traders on 4 continents.
Vestinda facilitates access to validated strategies, automation, and investment management tools in crypto, so that anyone can build an efficient and diversified portfolio, regardless of previous experience. By combining advanced algorithms with the experience of professional traders, Vestinda aims to become the leading platform of its kind for users around the world.
Thus, the solution developed by the fintech startup brings together, in an easy-to-manage online environment:
- Users just starting their investment journey, who get access to a community of professionals, to already validated trading algorithms, and to automated investment portfolio management processes
- Experienced traders, who can create new strategies based on almost 100 indicators, without the need for technical knowledge in a no code environment; subsequently, they can earn from their strategies by publishing it in the marketplace
- Brokers and Burse/Exchanges, which increase their number of active users and the portfolios they manage
“There are over 300 million users in the global crypto ecosystem, and the estimations are that the market will reach 1 billion users by the end of 2022. Studies show that the young generation is interested in how to invest their money and that they are more and more open to new opportunities. Vestinda aims to offer them an accessible alternative to achieve financial independence, in a unique, transparent way, based on algorithms and expertise. You don’t have to make investments a full-time job to get to the desired financial level. ” – Alin Breabăn, co-founder of Vestinda.
In building the technology for the trading infrastructure, the Vestinda team has already invested over 15,000 hours of development; it can also be used by its partners, both in a Whitelabel system and through direct integration.
With the release of the Public Beta version, early-stage investors will be able to:
- Access dozens of expert-recommended strategies and investment opportunities, in an intuitive and easy-to-follow way, saving time and financial resources
- Filter the available strategies in the platform according to your own criteria
- Start investing in crypto instantly, once they find the right strategy for them, and the automation tools will continue the work
- View results of their investments and make changes, any time they want, from a custom dashboard.
The platform was officially launched in 2021, by Alin Breabăn, Diana Drăjneanu and Dan Rusu. The Vestinda team has almost 20 years of experience in building software products in areas such as fintech, cybersecurity, AI, and ecommerce and over 15 years of experience in financial markets.
In the short term, the founders aim to scale the number of users of the platform, through direct marketing and strategic partnerships with platforms, banks, brokers and other financial applications. The company is also focused on is raising the first financing round and they are already in advanced discussions with investors from Romania and abroad.
In the long term, the team wants to scale the technology and develop the platform into a fully automated solution that reduces any friction in the investment process for both the end-user and the financial services platforms.
For now, any user that registers on Vestinda benefits from free access for 2 months. Once the platform moves to the next stage, there will be a cost depending on the volume of transactions and the number of active investment strategies.
Vestinda is a crypto investment marketplace, launched in Romania. The platform brings together investors, traders and brokers, in an ecosystem that aims to democratize access to investment algorithms. The company offers technology to automate portfolios and improve trading infrastructure.