Customers of online stores built on the ContentSpeed eCommerce platform will benefit from an enhanced delivery experience, following a partnership with Postis, Romania’s first digital platform for delivery management, automation, and optimization.
By automating processes and using Artificial Intelligence to optimize them, the Postis Platform ensures fast, efficient deliveries with an improved customer experience. In this way, retailers can maximize online efficiency and sales opportunities, and create differentiating shopping experiences.
These benefits add to the functionalities that have made ContentSpeed one of the preferred eCommerce platforms in Romania:
- Complete systems to create and customize online stores, built in more than 19 years of activity in Central and Eastern Europe;
- Software solutions tailored to the specifics of different industries such as pharma, FMCG, fashion & beauty;
- Complete infrastructure for the optimal operation of online shops, including complex integrations with inventory management, invoicing, POS or ERP solutions;
- Diversification of sales channels through mobile apps and advanced marketplace solutions;
- Direct access to a community of manufacturers, importers, and distributors through a dedicated B2B portal.
“Our mission is to simplify the way retail entrepreneurs can create new digital sales channels and serve their shoppers more efficiently and personally. To this end, our platform is continuously integrated with the leading business solution providers in Romania. The partnership with Postis is part of this strategy, to offer online shop owners a complete solution, always updated with the most advanced technologies available in the market.
Parcel delivery has become an integral part of the online shopping experience and an increasingly important business component for companies using our eCommerce platform, that’s why we chose to include among the services we offer the most advanced tools available in the market for the automated management of thousands of simultaneous deliveries, efficiently, with low costs and optimal shopping experiences”, says Radu Vîlceanu, GM and Founder of ContentSpeed.
Following the integration between the two platforms, end customers will have access to a complete solution for a unified Click-to-Door approach, with significant benefits for both retailers and end buyers:
- Eliminate processing errors and increase control over the online shopping experience (from promotion to delivery and beyond) – automated eShop order picking, fulfillment, carrier allocation, and AWB issuance, real-time tracking of delivery statuses, automatic issue of proof of delivery, and returns management;
- Rapid diversification and optimization of delivery and transport solutions – access to over 200 couriers, shippers, and carriers already integrated, that cover Romania, Europe, or the whole world;
- Reduce costs, delivery time, and increase efficiency – using machine learning algorithms to automatically choose the best shipping option based on dozens of parameters. Such optimization criteria refer to the type of product, stock availability, delivery location, buyer’s options, contractual relationship with transport companies, their past performance, and more;
- Conversion optimization – integrating process information (efficiency, quality, performance) with customer satisfaction information (rating, feedback, NPS) for continuous improvement of the delivered experience and increased loyalty.
“Through this partnership, we aim to provide even more customers with fast, efficient, reliable, predictable delivery, and to achieve an overall improved shopping experience. We are pleased that our tools are now available to ContentSpeed customers and to their end-buyers,” says Mircea Stan, Founder & CEO of Postis.
Commercially launched 5 years ago, the Postis Platform integrates all significant distribution and delivery providers and can be used by any company in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe that transports and delivers goods.
Postis is currently used by more than 200 companies, including Flanco, Ikea, Cărturești, and Elefant.ro, Dr. Max, Auchan, Intersport, Cora and Noriel. Following its accelerated growth in Romania, Postis has started expanding into new markets and launched operations in Poland, in the city of Wroclaw, at the end of February.