ARIR, the only association specialized in Investor Relations from Romania, a community of companies listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB), announces the organization of the fourth edition of ARIR’s Annual Forum, on June 17th, with high-level presence.
The central theme of the event is ‘Listed companies’ vision to strengthen the Romanian capital market’ and ARIR will bring at the same table the top management of the largest companies in the country, both companies that have shares and bonds listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange, as well as the representatives of the government institutions, for another step in the development of the capital market.
Daniela Șerban, ARIR President & Co-founder: „We had been building together for 3 years the most active community of the capital market. By being able to bring together the leaders from various industries, reunited on the stock exchange, ARIR has created an extraordinary phenomenon for the Romanian capital market, a new initiative. At ARIR Forum organized on June 17th will be at the dialogue table the leaders from the economy, companies with capitalizations of millions of euros, governmental and institutional representatives, gathered in a new project that we will announce publicly during the event.”
ARIR Forum represents an opportunity to connect with the capital market stakeholders, to discuss the current challenges of issuers and best practices, a long-awaited meeting after two years of online debate.
The representatives of the following listed institutions and companies confirmed their presence at the event:
- Mihai Precup, Secretary of State, Ministry of Finance;
- Ovidiu Petru, General Manager, Financial Instruments and Investments Sector, Financial Supervisory Authority;
- Radu Hanga, President Bucharest Stock Exchange, institution that organizes and manages the markets regulated by financial instruments;
- Adrian Tănase, CEO Bucharest Stock Exchange, institution that organizes and manages the markets regulated by financial instruments;
- Daniela Șerban, ARIR President, the only association specialized in Investor Relations from Romania;
- Marian Năstase, Chairman, ALRO, one of the largest vertically integrated aluminum producers in Europe by production capacity;
- Marius Ștefan, CEO & Founder, Autonom, integrated provider of mobility and financing services;
- Ioana Olănescu, Chief Governance Officer, Banca Transilvania, the largest bank in Southeast Europe;
- Claudiu Cercel, Deputy CEO, BRD – Groupe Société Général, the third largest bank in Romania by total assets;
- Constantin Sebeșanu, CEO IMPACT Developer & Contractor, the first real estate developer listed on the Bucharest Stock Exchange;
- Huang Liang Neng, CEO, Romcarbon, one of the most important manufacturer of plastics packaging;
- Eugen Comendant, Chief Operating Officer, Purcari, one of the leading players in the wine and brandy segments in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region;
- Huang Liang Neng, CEO Romcarbon, one of the leading manufacturers of plastic packaging ;
- Ioana Birta, CFO, TeraPlast, cel mai mare procesator de polimeri din CEE;
- Adina Ardeleanu, Founding Member FinancialIntelligence.ro, economic-financial news platform and organization of business events;
- Ana-Maria Imbrea, Vice-president of ARIR’s Board of Directors and the Director of the Investor and Corporate Relations Department at ALRO, one of the largest vertically integrated aluminum producers in Europe, measured by production capacity;
- Daniela Aldescu, Executive Director ARIR, the only association specialized in Investor Relations from Romania.
Furthermore, the event brings together international and local speakers who will discuss topics of interest for the development of the local capital market.
- Răzvan Butucaru, Partner, Financial Services & Advisory Leader, Mazars, international audit and advisory company;
- Stefan Krasz, Head of Business Development Central & Eastern Europe, Scope, the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG analysis, fund analysis;
- Anca Rarău, Brand&Marketing Strategist, Founder of Brandocracy, strategic branding and marketing consulting platform.
With the support of IMPACT Developer & Contractor, the participants in the event will benefit from 2 sessions by internationally renowned speakers, who will address the topic of the importance of leadership in times of uncertainty.
- Kelly Garramone, CEO of KRW International, Executive Director of the KRW Research Institute, care a contribuit la dezvoltarea primului ETF din lume, compus din companii selectate exclusiv pe baza comportamentului CEO-ului și echipelor executive;
- Radu Manolescu, Managing Partner K.M.Trust Group;
The participation in the event is limited to places available with pre-registration here Forum ARIR 2022.
ARIR was founded at the initiative of Daniela Șerban in November 2018 together with the founding members: Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB), ALRO, Electromagnetica, Franklin Templeton Management – Bucharest office, Hidroelectrica, Nuclearelectrica, Teraplast, Transelectrica and Tony Romani. Electrica, OMV Petrom, Antibiotice, Purcari, Idea Bank, BRK Financial Group, Banca Transilvania, Transgaz, MedLife, Romcarbon, Farmaceutica REMEDIA, Autonom, IMPACT Developer & Contractor, 2Performant, One United Properties, Transport Trade Services, Patria Bank, Connections Consult, BRD – Groupe Société Générale and Rompetrol joined the community as Associate Members. INNOVA Project Consulting, ENVISIA, RTPR, eVote, Mazars and Marsh Insurance – Reinsurance Broker became Affiliate Members.
ARIR Members are among the largest companies in Romania, which have in common the desire to implement the best practices of transparency, communication with investors and corporate governance, a press release issued by the association informs.