Tomorrow’s print edition, 26.06.2023, of the diplomatic daily Nine O’Clock
From the contents of this issue:
- Reactions to Hidroelectrica prospectus. Interview with Mihai PURCĂREA, CEO BRD Asset Management, to the codidian dipolomatic newspaper Nine O’Clock;
- Societatea De Producere A Energiei Electrice In Hidrocentrale “Hidroelectrica” S.A. Announces Publication of Prospectus and Start of Offer Period;
- President Klaus Iohannis discussed with the ambassadors of the EU Member States the topics on the agenda of the European Council meeting and the objectives of the NATO Summit
- Prime Minister Marcel Ciolacu had a meeting on Thursday at the Victoria Palace with the Ambassador of the United States of America to Romania, Mrs. Kathleen Kavalec
- Prime Minister Marcel Ciolacu: The overpass built in the area of the Sun Motorway by the City Hall of Sector 3 shortens the travel time to the seaside for many Romanians, reduces the risk of accidents and pollution in the area
- One in four ING POS customers accepts payments directly on their mobile phone, via ING SoftPOS. Instant payments have become available for entrepreneurs as well, through ING Business
- REI Grup: Barrier, PVC window and door manufacturer, has obtained the full grant funding of more than 3 million euros, through state aid
- BEPS 2.0 readiness is top of mind for CFOs and tax leaders, survey finds
- National Tour “A Storied Harp” in Bucharest, Deva and Râmnicu Vâlcea, from June 28th to 30th, 2023
- Over 300 runners participated in Romania’s #bloodfluencer Marathon, the country’s only running event dedicated to blood donation
- Three Tenors in Concert at Sala Radio on June 26th
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock does not assume responsibility for the information received and published on the public website. The responsibility for the content lies solely with the issuer of the press release.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock cannot be held accountable for false information transmitted by the recipients of the press releases/announcements.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock reserves the right not to publish press releases that contain inappropriate expressions or accusations and violations of the rights of other individuals, guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania.
The content of the website www.nineoclock.ro is intended for public information. Copying, reproduction, recompilation, modification, as well as any form of content exploitation from this website are prohibited. The use of the Comments section signifies your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the publication of comments on www.nineoclock.ro.