Tomorrow’s printed edition, 30.06.2023, of the diplomatic daily Nine O’Clock
From the contents of this issue:
- President Iohannis in Brussels: I will bring up the need to strengthen EU’s disaster preparedness and response;
- Gov’t borrows over RON 917 million on Thursday off banks;
- French ambassador to Romania, decorated by President Klaus Iohannis;
- PM Ciolacu affirms Govt’s commitment to combating anti-Semitism, xenophobia, discrimination;
- Ciuca says PNL in favour of Romanians benefitting from lower prices for foodstuffs;
- AmCham and ANAP launch a joint guide for streamlining the procurement of medical devices;
- Deloitte study: Eight out of ten companies in Romania expect a high or very high impact of national and European circular economy regulations, and 70% estimate that state subsidies are not sufficient;
- Romania Sotheby’s International Realty Announces the Listing of the Former Odeon Theatre, “The Most Elegant Theatre in Galati”;
- “Via Soarelui” route has been inaugurated Tourists can now walk the new themed trail, while having access to local wineries and producers in the Dealul Mare area;
- Uber launches across dozens of Europe’s most dazzling destinations, making summer travel reliable and seamless this season;
- Art Safari Love Edition Grand Opening: June 30th!;
- SVN Credit recruits a top banker and begins its expansion at a national level;
- LIBERTY Galati invests RON 150 million in a modern accelerated cooling line for its Heavy Plate Mill;
- On Saturday, September 23rd, iMapp Bucharest turns the city into the world capital of light!;
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock does not assume responsibility for the information received and published on the public website. The responsibility for the content lies solely with the issuer of the press release.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock cannot be held accountable for false information transmitted by the recipients of the press releases/announcements.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock reserves the right not to publish press releases that contain inappropriate expressions or accusations and violations of the rights of other individuals, guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania.
The content of the website www.nineoclock.ro is intended for public information. Copying, reproduction, recompilation, modification, as well as any form of content exploitation from this website are prohibited. The use of the Comments section signifies your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the publication of comments on www.nineoclock.ro.