Tomorrow’s edition, THURSDAY JULY 20 2023, of the diplomatic daily Nine O’Clock
- Interview with Simona Constantinescu, the CEO of Ana Hotels and President of Federaţia Industriei Hoteliere din România – FIHR
- Prime Minister Marcel Ciolacu had consultations with the representatives of the Concordia Employers’ Confederation and the National Council of Small and Medium Enterprises in Romania
- Romania sends a new firefighting intervention module to the Hellenic Republic
- PM Ciolacu, Hungarian counterpart Orban, informal meeting in Bucharest
- Bittnet lists to the Bucharest Stock Exchange a new issue of bonds worth RON 5 million
- The 12th IPO for FIDELIS government bonds is carried on BVB between July 17 and 28
- AROBS Engineering is the prime industrial partner and consortium leader for the independent software verification and validation of the Space Rider project
- Holcim and CON-A contributed to the construction of the new factory of the ifm Sibiu group, the first DGNB-certified sustainable production unit in Romania
- Space Planning like you’ve never seen before: Bright Spaces’ Custom 3D Space Planning V2, featuring the most sophisticated showcasing capabilities
- SkyTower launches the “SKY’S THE LIMIT” programme consisting of annual creative contests and sports competitions with attractive prizes
- THE AUTONOMOUS ADMINISTRATION OF CURTICI ARAD FREE ZONE ORGANISES
- First Romanian crew qualifies to U-23 Canoe Sprint World Championships in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Nestlé launches the new Ready to Drink coffee range NESCAFÉ Barista Style
- Nestlé, the world’s largest food and beverage company, launches in Romania the first pan-European Ready to Drink coffee line, the NESCAFÉ Barista Style range
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock does not assume responsibility for the information received and published on the public website. The responsibility for the content lies solely with the issuer of the press release.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock cannot be held accountable for false information transmitted by the recipients of the press releases/announcements.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock reserves the right not to publish press releases that contain inappropriate expressions or accusations and violations of the rights of other individuals, guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania.
The content of the website www.nineoclock.ro is intended for public information. Copying, reproduction, recompilation, modification, as well as any form of content exploitation from this website are prohibited. The use of the Comments section signifies your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the publication of comments on www.nineoclock.ro.