Tomorrow’s edition of the printed Nine O’Clock newspaper Monday, September 18, 2023
Articles from tomorrow’s edition:
- Speech by H.E. Ambassador Han Chunlin at the Reception Celebrating the 74th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
- Rule of Law: Commission formally closes the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism for Bulgaria and Romania
- Marcel Ciolacu: Spain will introduce Romania’s accession to Schengen on the agenda of EU Council in October or December
- The government approved the distribution of some amounts – provided in the budget of the Ministry of Education – to local budgets
- In the second quarter of 2023, the employment rate for the working age population (15-64 years) was 63.0%, increasing as against the one recorded during the previous quarter
- Colliers: Deliveries of new modern retail schemes in cities with less than 100,000 inhabitants are at the highest level in over a decade
- Retailers’ interest for expansion remains high, the most active being the discount and mass market concepts offering products at lower prices
- 2Performant posts a turnover of 21 million lei in the first half of 2023, up 31%
- The Generation of the Future: 7 Years of Success in the Electrician Apprentice Program
- UniCredit and America’s Cup set sail with UNICREDIT as GLOBAL PARTNER and GLOBAL BANKING PARTNER of the 37th America’s Cup
- The National Bank of Romania will put into circulation for numismatic purposes a silver coin dedicated to 70 years since the establishment of the Court of International Commercial Arbitration
- The International Tennis Integrity Agency (ITIA) has published the full decision of the independent tribunal in the case of Simona Halep
- Miriam Bulgaru, best result of her career, qualifies for semifinals in Ljubljana (WTA 125)
- Monica Niculescu wins to Katrina Scott, in Guadalajara WTA 1,000 tournament
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock does not assume responsibility for the information received and published on the public website. The responsibility for the content lies solely with the issuer of the press release.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock cannot be held accountable for false information transmitted by the recipients of the press releases/announcements.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock reserves the right not to publish press releases that contain inappropriate expressions or accusations and violations of the rights of other individuals, guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania.
The content of the website www.nineoclock.ro is intended for public information. Copying, reproduction, recompilation, modification, as well as any form of content exploitation from this website are prohibited. The use of the Comments section signifies your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the publication of comments on www.nineoclock.ro.