Today’s edition of The digital replica of the printed Nine O’Clock newspaper – No.7701 dated Wednesday September 27, 2023
- The Interview of the Week by Dr. Kristine Bago Romania Financially Educated – Legal changes in the insurance market: What do you need to know?
- Parliament/PM Ciolacu: Gov’t assumes responsibility on a package of measures to cut waste
- Tax bill provides for new excise duties, special tax on high-value assets
- Commit Global delegation presents President Iohannis steps for building digital civic infrastructure
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Signs the Treaty on the Conservation and Sustainable Use of Marine Biodiversity of Areas beyond National Jurisdiction
- Participation of Minister of Foreign Affairs Luminița Odobescu in the UN Security Council Open Debate on Ukraine, Held on the Margins of the UN General Assembly High-Level Week in New York
- Activities and meetings of the Minister of Foreign Affairs Luminița Odobescu on the third day of participation in the UN General Assembly High-level Week
- Protecting environment and health: Commission adopts measures to restrict intentionally added microplastics
- Bucharest Stock Exchange (BVB) reached a new record level: RON 24.5 billion lei (EUR 5 billion) in the first 8 months of this year
- The total value traded through the Bucharest Stock Exchange in the first 8 months exceeds the yearly record high from 2022
- Important names of contemporary literature from 25 countries at Iasi International Festival of Literature and Translation
- Unique artifacts for Roman Dacia, discovered in expansion area of municipal cemetery in Alba Iulia
- Flip is entering a new market. The platform is now also available in Greece
- Three exceptional cultural events in one day, within the “Khetanes – Together” project
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock does not assume responsibility for the information received and published on the public website. The responsibility for the content lies solely with the issuer of the press release.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock cannot be held accountable for false information transmitted by the recipients of the press releases/announcements.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock reserves the right not to publish press releases that contain inappropriate expressions or accusations and violations of the rights of other individuals, guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania.
The content of the website www.nineoclock.ro is intended for public information. Copying, reproduction, recompilation, modification, as well as any form of content exploitation from this website are prohibited. The use of the Comments section signifies your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the publication of comments on www.nineoclock.ro.