Tomorrow’s edition of the printed Nine O’Clock newspaper, dated Thursday September 28, 2023
Articles from tomorrow’s edition:
- Speech by Prime Minister Marcel Ciolacu in the joint session of the Parliament for assuming the responsibility of the Government on the draft law on fiscal and budgetary measures designed to ensure Romania’s long-term financial sustainability
- PSD’s Romascanu, on recognising same-sex families: There are important cultural differences between Member States
- Prime Minister Marcel Ciolacu met with the Speaker of the Parliament of Georgia, Shalva Papuashvili
- PM Ciolacu to attend meeting in Kyiv with Ukrainian PM and members of Government
- Senate head Ciuca to attend the European Conference of presidents of Parliament
- H.E. Mrs. Leena Liukkonen, the new Ambassador in Bucharest, presented his letters of credence yesterday to the Romanian President
- H.E. Mr. John Cornet d’Elzius, the new Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium in Bucharest, presented his letters of credence yesterday to the Romanian President
- Yesterday H.E. Willemijn van Haaften presented het credentials to President Klaus Iohannis who accredited her as Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to Romania
- The Made in Romania Program of the Bucharest Stock Exchange has announced the 15 Romanian entrepreneurial stories that are finalists of the sixth edition during the Awards Gala on September 26
- Patria Bank continues its digitalization strategy by expanding the services offered on the Patria de Oriunde digital platform and launches GPL100% online for individuals
- Survey: 82% of Employees Worldwide Expect Employers to Support Their Work-Life Balance
- Poll by global flexible workspace provider Mindspace reveals shifts in attitudes towards work-life balance & workplace frustrations
- MullenLowe Romania scores another victory: bronze at Lisbon International Advertising Festivals Group with “Support for Supporters”
- MullenLowe Romania, an integrated marketing and communication agency, wins the bronze trophy at the Lisbon International Advertising Festivals Group, in the film – branded content category, with “Support for Supporters”, a campaign developed for the client Casa Pariurilor
- 7 Psychological benefits of whiter teeth
- For 30 years, Astra Film Festival has set the tone for documentary filmmaking
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock does not assume responsibility for the information received and published on the public website. The responsibility for the content lies solely with the issuer of the press release.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock cannot be held accountable for false information transmitted by the recipients of the press releases/announcements.
The diplomatic daily newspaper Nine O’Clock reserves the right not to publish press releases that contain inappropriate expressions or accusations and violations of the rights of other individuals, guaranteed by the Constitution of Romania.
The content of the website www.nineoclock.ro is intended for public information. Copying, reproduction, recompilation, modification, as well as any form of content exploitation from this website are prohibited. The use of the Comments section signifies your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions regarding the publication of comments on www.nineoclock.ro.